Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Why Must I Not Chase The Cat

6:15am I had to go off on somebody. Someone attempting to play head games with me. Charging me up about supposedly disregarding them. Here is my thing; communication goes two ways, and no one person should be held responsible for reaching out all of the time. We are both adults, if we want to call, then we know how to pick up the phone and dial one anothers respective numbers. This brings me to the point of this post. Some females just wanted to be chased. They want you to go out of your way to contact them, and get bothered by the fact that they are not answering the phone. Um yeah, that's not going down over this way. I could care less if you're available or not. I have too much going on in my day to be chasing some female. This is called ADULTHOOD. I am not in high school anymore sitting around all day thinking hopelessly about ANYBODY. Money has to be made to survive, and nobody is going to make it but me.

I'm not sure how many times I've written about validation, and people "needing" some form of emotional security from other people. I understand, we all need somebody. This is what family and close friends are for. Not everybody who flashes a pretty smile at you walking down the street. That is no type of connection, that's called being polite, get a grip! I had a few conversation with this female, and she thinks that my entire life should be revolving around her. Think again baby. Loll, my friend was telling me the other day that some females like to be shitted on. Because, if I were chasing her, she probably wouldn't be giving me the time of day. It's the simple fact that I'm not devoting all of my attention to her, she's probably asking herself why? She did tell me that she is use to people being wowed by her, and that she always gets her way and what she wants. Hm, well like I've been for most of the year with damn near everyone I've met, I'm still UNIMPRESSED.

This one hasn't done anything differently than the last one did. Hell she has some similarities that the fake one did. The childish antics, no conversation full of any type of substance, and no ambition in life what so ever. Man, what are you plans in life? This really isn't about one person though. It is about me and why I opt to not play the chasing game. I don't feel that people are worth my chase. I do apologize if that makes me sound cocky in any way shape or form. Then again, I don't apologize. What makes people think that they are worth the chase. What are they bringing to the table that makes them look to be the proper replacement of the last loser? Good question, and so far, nobody has been able to answer that with solid backup. So back the fuck up!

3 readers:

chinksz said...

i feel you on this shit!
yesss!
its a lot of girls who just want to be chased.
I call it the pretty girl syndrome.
Sometimes I play into it.
And i know i got the attitude like "bitch chase you for what? Because you cute? No niggw. I'm cute. reverse your thinking. Chase me."
But i definitley think im worth the chase.
But any girl worth having I wont make chase me.
Nor will she make me chase her.
I'm not even gonna lie... sometimes I like to be chased.
But if the shit aint mutual then it aint meant to be.

Now if i feel like im chasing a girl too damn much or if communication is tooone sided
then i will take off my Nike's and put my damn 4" heels back on and wait for the next bitch who wont make me chase her dumb ass!

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Lol, the pretty girl syndrome. Damn that chasing shit. This is how the lines of communication get crossed. I don't believe a woman should be easy by any means, but being clear is a totally different thing. Chasing is what I call gaming. I'm too old for games. If a female wants to be chased, she can go find the kid that loves to play games.

Latoya said...

I FEEL YOU

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
A Lover's Hustle | TNB