Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Invisible Love Affair

Invisible Love Affair

I would describe her as perfect
but she's above and beyond the definition of such
stunning from top to bottom
beautiful from the outside on to the depths of her soul
ashamed of the fact that I've lost control
my mind is gone
my thoughts abducted
my love's cup overflowed and erupted
I'll surrender my last breath for one chance to touch it
she is the epitome of me
just what my mind's painted perception desires her to be
traced within walls of my eyelids
she is just all that I manage to see
it's become the greatest blessing in life just to blink
tangled in the web of my own deceit
struggling to fight against the urge to be free
free from the truth
escaping the screams of reality ready to break loose
now facing the question of what's a girl to do?
The greatest love we make is inside my own head
I'm speaking loud and clear
but she can't hear one word that I've said
See I know her, but she doesn't know me
the only one in this woman's view is she
I am neither here nor there
temporarily trapped in this invisible love affair

T. Nicole

1 readers:

ill;kinda said...

wow, that was really really good.
I was smiling from beginning to end . :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
A Lover's Hustle | TNB