Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The Reason - Revamped!

I just posted my 100th blog on my The Life Of A Word Hustler BlogSpot and I couldn't help but to notice that I've totally neglected this blog. I anticipated this blog being where I post all my short stories, poems and what have you, but I haven't posted much of anything on here as of lately. I entitled this blog The Reason for many reasons. The reason I call myself the Word Hustler and for all the reasons why I am who I am as a person. The reason I weep, the reason I smile, the reason I laugh, the reason I'm angry and the reason I breathe. So from here on out I'm going to post my every emotion on this blog and my reasoning behind those emotions.

Love has found it's way back into my heart and with love comes a lot of pain and headaches. So yeah, I need a place where I can vent and throw my tantrums so to speak. I don't expect people to read this blog, because most know nothing about it. I'm glad of that. It's going to get personal, feelings are going to get hurt, but hey what can you do? This is my world, this is my blog and I will write what I feel; literally.

Let the stories begin.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
A Lover's Hustle | TNB