Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Not Again...

I think someone just died inside of my mind. I think the only way to get past this situation that just happened is to pretend that the other party never existed. I have a bad feeling in my gut that is telling me that I've been lied to for the past couple of months. That this person is not who she says she is and that so forth. Too many odd things happen and they happen at convenient moments. Something just doesn't add up. All of a suddent phones are off and I'm blocked every way possible in communication to this woman who just told me she loved me yesterday. The woman who just told me she was still very interested in knowing all about me and wanted to preview my novel; only to have her pull this stunt 20 minutes later with no words being spoken. I hope she is smart and never in her life tries to contact me again. She no longer exsists in my world. She is no longer breathing and her face has been replaced with a blurry smudge.

I've been having these deja vu feelings every since I met her and now they are starting to come into play for real now. I know I'll be up most of the night working my computer skill magic and getting down to the bottom of this before I completely kill her off in my head. Lol, I can't believe this is happening to me again. Lmaoo!!! Let the games begin.

2 readers:

Anonymous said...

1ssttttttttttt, died in your mind though? Why all that?

The Dreamy One said...

im a little confused here,lol

is this a story or real life shyss??

it betta not be that girl again. u are gonna make me come over there and get you together if you dont leave her alone.

now that message was in regard to if its her,lol

hey when are you gonna finish writing the nikki stories???

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
A Lover's Hustle | TNB