Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Daily Singles: Living Single

Yes, the relationship assassin is back. When I first started this blog I depicted my publishing's to contain more poetry and short stories. Then I decided to place the spot light on love and relationships from a personal standpoint. I guess I got so disgusted with love and failed relationships that I caught ghost, loll. Nah, that wasn't the reason. Although my love life sucks something serious; I really did have a lot going on in my life that steered me away from posting so much. Want more details on my blog hiatus events; visit me at The Life Of A Word Hustler blogspot.

So yeah, still living single in America. Loving it? I'm straddling the fence on that decision. The pros outweigh the cons to be honest. I love the independence and sole responsibility for my own being. The companionship is missed though. That pretty little missile will come and knock me out the sky soon enough, no rush. I'm playing the cards dealt for the time being.



Daily Singles: Aquarius - May 15, 2009


The bonus vim and vigor you've got going now could make you a bit all over the place, so plan for lots of different activities and interesting circumstances. Don't forget to notice who's noticing you!

0 readers:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
A Lover's Hustle | TNB