Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Daily Singles: Blah @ Drunk Texting


Daily Singles: Aquarius - May 17, 2009


Being single means never having to say you're sorry -- at least not for doing what you want, when you want, with whom you want. Revel in it now, and be sure to leave some time for relaxing solo-style.

I committed an awful crime in drunk texting last night. I contacted someone that I had no business conversing with. Someone that I so called permanently closed the chapter on. I said goodbye to this girl for good reason, but something inside of me won't erase her from my mind totally. It sucks! She is one of the lovers on my wall of shame, and is the very reason why I'm single this round in life. Am I sorry for contacting her? Not really, I mean I can honestly say that it gave me the reality check that I needed. I realized quickly why I don't associate with her anymore. Once a bullshitter, always a bullshitter right? She's the epitome of it.

Questions about who I've been spending my time with, and what I've been doing while spending my time with whomever were brought up. Conversations like this are reserved for someone whom I might be dating exclusively or someone that I'm currently in a relationship. I can't be taken on a guilt trip by someone who didn't do right by me when I was giving them the best part of me. I won't apologize for anything that I'm doing with anyone right now, because as a single woman I have every right to do what the fuck I want to do. Bottom line.

Today, I do have the urge to just ride out to my parents house and chill with them by myself. I don't want to be bothered with my big sister or "friends". So thats what I think I'm going to do today. I might catch a move out in the suburbs or something. Drunk texting my ex last night helped me realize how blessed I am right now that I'm single. I miss her for whatever reason, but it's not worth all the crap I put up with while I was entertaining her.

Next time I am drunk, I need someone to grab my phone. Ugh!

0 readers:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
A Lover's Hustle | TNB