Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Get Money Phase

Daily Singles


Some subliminal stuff in the realm of romance is bubbling to the surface in your mind. Take some time to relax and really think about it -- the conclusions you come to can help you move forward mightily.



I really have no words on this. All weekend I haven't thought about any thing in a romantic way. I've been focused on more personal goals. I guess I'm in my Lil' Wayne state of mind…"money over bitches". I might not be yelling it to the grave, but I'll be yelling it to the bank. I've been on my grind fa real, fa real. I'm trying to make some moves and turn this year around for me, and only me. May sound a bit selfish, but what sense does it make thinking and devoting myself and time to other people, and I don't have my own shit in order? This is get money phase: operation success!


Fuck what that daily singles bit is talking about. =\

1 readers:

GL0 said...

i LOVE yo blog man!
big ups :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
A Lover's Hustle | TNB