Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

My Ink Traces


Screenshot of my other blog:


I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the love shown on this page. I'm going to try and post more here. As you can see, I mostly empty my head out on whatever random female is clouding my thoughts at the moment. Or a couple posts on long lost ex-girlfriends. Or my super grown woman crushes. Or me possibly breaking the heart of a nice young lady. Either way, I don't post often enough.

So if you're at all interested, go check out my other blog. That is where I do most of my postings anyway. If you just want to be nosey and see who I'm screwing at the time, come back and visit this one. Oh wait, I forgot; I'm celibate. =\

5 readers:

The Dreamy One said...

I mean u could finish those Nikki stories that is what got me reading ur blog! I became a major fan cause I love to read! What happened player???

I like this blog, u have me laughing and confused all at one time! I read the other one but for some reason I'm drawn to this one better!!

Ohhh I did like the post u did on QueenBea! That touched my heart cause my mom, brother, and sis mean the world to me! It was refreshing to hear of the love u have for ur moms and how much u were going to miss her being gone from the company!!!

Smooches sweets!!

Nellz said...

hehe so cute...well ill check out the other one then!!! yay!

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Dreamy - I knowwwww!!! I'm going to have to revamp them to get myself motivated again. I am such a slacker. If this is the one you like, then you stay right over here ma'am! Expect more confusion though!

You diddd read the one on my Queen Bea, man things haven't been the same since she left.

Nellz - Check it out :]

R. Alexandra said...

celibacy is always the key.
lmao. no but seriously, i'm right behind you on that celibacy-no sex-thing. lol.

. said...

I'm mad you "forgot" already...... lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
A Lover's Hustle | TNB