Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The Reason

The W0rd Hustler





I've had a lot of people ask me, why do I call myself The W0rd Hustler? Everyone has their hustle, whether it be legal or illegal. Some people cook, sew, paint, dope pusher, designer purse pusher, Avon pusher, MaryKay pusher; whatever pays the bills and satisfies their desire. This writing thing is my passion, the reason I am sane today; it is my HUSTLE. I've said it before and I'm going to say it again; ink is my blood and paper is my soul! Put them both together and you just might imagine what it feels like to walk in the shoes of T. Nicole.

So what better way to show these individuals the reason behind my name? I've decided to create a new blog devoted solely to my work. There will be a collection of my short stories and online eBook series. If you're at work, school or just at the house relaxing; check out my work. Escape from your everyday struggles and anxieties. Allow me to take you on a journey with my words; love, suspense, erotica, fantasy, physco thrillers and more. I welcome all readers!

So let's get this show on the road, shall we? Now that you know The Reason behind the name, sit back and enjoy the writings of The W0rd Hustler.

3 readers:

LYriKalLy~n~TOXi~c8N~ said...

Talk about great minds...I have a line in one of my poems describing my method(s) in writing and how i let my emotions bleed through the ink....I was even trying to get it tatted under a previous tat i have...it'd have fit perfectly! lol I absolutely adore you and your words...never shall your hustle be knocked...far too talented and too deep in the game to be swayed from such a gift...I can't wait to read more! Please do, when time permits, grace my little page and scan through my basic blogs...I'd love feedback. I look up to you.....on paper...lol (tho you look UP to me in person!!!)

She W0rd Hustlez said...

Lmao @ short jokes! I will look through your blogs lady.

Dreamy said...

i am so blown away. i love to read and this is so on my level.

keep doing your thing. u definitely have my attention

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
A Lover's Hustle | TNB