Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Boldness




The word to the wise told me to not be bashful and do not avoid the spotlight today. I know exactly what it is that I want, and I shouldn't be ashamed to make any bold moves to get it. I have to agree. We all know that closed mouths don't get fed. If we want something in this cold world; we have to speak up, stand up, and woMAN up! I have quite a bit on my plate now days, and my days have been running into each other; causing me to lose focus on my personal needs. I have been grinding in BEAST MODE to say the least. Money is the motive, but that doesn't mean that love shouldn't be a motive as well.


No particular face to match love's heartbeat at the moment. I'm still on my intermission. I believe in a healthy time out after a failed relationship. You have to make sure you aren't taking any tainted food to your next dinner party if you know what I mean. Am I ready? Nope. I don't even have an appetite for it. What I'm gunning for now days is a healthy heart. I want no regrets or resentment inside. There is so much going on with me personally that I need to get a grip on. I don't need to be worried about the next dinner party until I can get my own kitchen in order.


I was in my shell and in my feelings for a little bit, but I'm out now. Time to fully re-build. So my next moves will indeed be bold. I'm on a mission for self.

0 readers:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
A Lover's Hustle | TNB