Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

So Much For That

Aquarius - February 8, 2009

If your romantic life is going through some drama right now, the best course of action is no action at all! Even if you are sure of what you want to happen next, you've got to wait a while and just let the dust settle. Let the other person be the next one to make a move. It's their turn, and if you act impatiently, they could feel like you are starting a power struggle. If things are meant to be, they are meant to be. You need to take this kind of attitude right now.

Well, its pretty clear that on usually only write here when there is trouble in paradise or my love life has gone down the drain yet again. Truth be told, I'm really trying to get back into this blogging thing. My life's responsibilites were just kicked up a few notches, leaving me with little or no time to spare. I think the last time I wrote here I was having issues with getting my girl to listen to me and all that good stuff. Well, that never happened, loll. Her head remained up her ass, and she couldn't see past her own shit. Of course I had to dip. Does she understand why things went down the way they did? Or course not. She's still clueless, and I'm being labeled the bad guy. The story of my life.

She states that I changed her for the better. I chalk it up to the rest of the bullshit she's told me in the past. So many untruths and fabricated stories were told, only insulting my intelligence. Ahhhh, Deja vu. Back to what I know, which is being responsible for my own feelings and heart. It's better this way. I feel relieved. I don't wake up with the weight of love on my shoulders. Fuck what you heard, all that stuff is overrated. This coming from a person who loves to be alone anyway. The saga continues...

4 readers:

Landlady of Fat said...

Ok that's a sad but AWESOME picture! :)

Anonymous said...

At least you feel relieved, that means you were in the right and did what was best for you.

Chanel said...

Whew lord...preach. If this doesns't force me to take a walk down memory lane...great post. Really great pic. I wonder if anyone ever caught me and my girlfriend in the middle of having it out. Hmm.

the YOUNG LIONESS said...

this really speaks to me because i ponder this all the time especially after the dissolution of a relationship

ppl are so full of shit!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
A Lover's Hustle | TNB